Thursday, November 19, 2009

Electronic cat toy

11/19/09 Cell phone charger, trashed

Ugh. We've reached a point in human history where we're nearly drowning under the flotsam and jetsam of electronic gadgets.

I've downsized electro gizmos via donation (this time), recycling (this time), and the trash (this time). But they still keep popping up.

Tonight, I opened a drawer and a Verizon cell phone charger leaped out at me. I don't have a Verizon cell phone anymore. (iPhone rocks, iPhone rocks, iPhone rocks!) I don't even remember using this particular charger.

In fact, I decided that it would be morally wrong -- as if it's not already morally wrong to be throwing all this stuff away -- to toss something before it had ever been used. So, Bird and I spent five minutes playing This could be alive, I should kill it! Cats have a strange affinity for that game.

So, at least Bird got a charge out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment