Monday, May 10, 2010

Give your family a little credit

5/10/10 Two Star Wars photo-mosaics & two book shelves, sold, price TBD (Editor's Note, 8/8/10: I'm fuzzy on what we ended up charging for this stuff, but I think it was $40)

My Aunt Karen, Cousin Maryjean, and first cousins, once removed (look it up, I know how the whole "once-removed" thing works) Maddie and Bella came over to meet Chase and visit with Joanna today. After a trip to the local playground and a picnic, they took a few items off of our hands, with promises to return soon to get more.

While I wasn't home, Joanna said she brokered a deal where we'd decide upon a final price later.

Oh, Maryjean, that was a mistake.

Those Darth Vader and Yoda photo-mosaics? Truly treasured possessions of the highest value.

Hope you've been saving your pennies; this is going to be one heck of a bill...

No comments:

Post a Comment