Thursday, September 17, 2009

Plastic passion


9/17/09 Two plastic storage containers and one (non-matching) cover, recycled

I hate storage containers that don't have matching tops. Despise them. Passionately. More than anything else in the entire world. If I put leftovers in another piece of Tupperware and then discover that it's got no top, I am going to tear my kitchen apart in a mindless rage.

Okay, that's a bit much, but don't you find containers without covers annoying?

Tonight I tossed two containers and one top, none of which matched. Actually, our goal is to get rid of all of our plastic food containers (stay tuned!). It's all part of the continued de-plastic-ification of our lives. I'll find another way to downsize the ones that still have matching tops, but it was great to get rid of these immediately.

Wow, I'm easily mollified.

No comments:

Post a Comment