Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coolman

10/21/09 Coleman lantern (and gas), given away

I've had this lantern for a few years. I've never used it. Honestly, I'm not even sure where it came from. Probably a good sign that it was eligible for downsizing.

I put it up on the free section of craigslist. I was quickly contacted by a guy named Mark, who came by to get it this evening.

Due to health issues, Mark had to give up his independent contracting business, but he hasn't lost his sense of humor. We stood in my yard for twenty minutes while he cracked me up with funny stories.

Plus, we have this from the "It's a small world" department: Mark's brother lives on the next road over from me. In fact, we share a property line. That was a fortunate coincidence, since Mark forgot my address at home and had to find his way to my place on instinct. Hey, it worked.

I appreciate people with good instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment