Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mom, Sweet Mom

4/22/10 Various Christmas items, given away

I returned home today to find my Beautiful Bride and Brilliant Boy in the wonderful care of my Marvelous Mother.

Mom has been staying with Joanna and Chase while I was in Denver, helping out as only she can. She is the best live-in-Nanna any family could have. She even decided to stay tonight, even though I am home, to get a little more time with her grandson.

In addition to laundry, dishes, cleaning, babysitting, and even helping to pack up dishes for our eventual move, Mom helped out with downsizing tonight. Flying across country doesn't make downsizing easy, so I needed the assistance. Plus, with Mom's help tonight, we've reached another milestone: there are only 100 days left in the Downsizing Challenge.

How did she help? Not only did she take a few Christmas decorations off our hands, she even insisted that I get a wacky picture of her.

Now, that's a face to return home to.

1 comment: