Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Great eBay Fire Sale, Part IV

6/15/10 eBay sales: Christmas treasure boxes, $0.99; Trinket box, $2.25; Lead soldiers, $34.00 (changed to $30.50); Stone figure, $10.50

Mailed off the last items in my eBay Fire Sale today, just a few hours before departing Maine for our cross-country drive.

In the end, I made fourteen sales for a grand total of $338.28. Not a bad take.

I also had six items which went unsold, but I've downsized those as follows:
• Music box, trashed
• Disney figurines, trashed
• Humidifier filters, trashed
• Clown coin bank, trashed
• Candle holders, given away
• Mini nativity set, given away

Twenty items up, twenty items down.

The best part? That adds up to twenty more things I don't need to schelp across country.

Editor's Note, 6/30/10: Unfortunately, the lead soldiers did not make it to Oregon without the loss of a few good men. Or at least one cannon, which apparently lost a wheel in transit. To compensate for this casualty of war, I issued a refund of $3.50 to the buyer. Fortunately, PayPal makes such transactions easy. Plus, every seller must remember that the buyer is always right.

1 comment: