Thursday, August 13, 2009

3AC - 2AC = 1 AC

8/13/09 Two air conditioners, sold for $50

When Joanna and I got married and moved to Maine, we brought five window air conditioners with us. Only one was mine, the others were Joanna's. Apparently, in Connecticut the traditional dowry consists of a trunk-full of used AC units.

It's important to note that we moved to one of the coldest state in the country. As they say, Maine has just two seasons: winter and the 4th of July. We didn't need five air conditioners. We didn't really need ANY air conditioners.

We got rid of two of them some time ago. I think perhaps we gave them to my sister. I didn't document my downsizing so well back then.

Today I sold two of the remaining three. Craigslist works again! What will happen to the one remaining AC unit? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment