Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Giving back



8/18/09 Three pillows and one pillowcase, returned

Time for a new category of downsized item: RETURNED.

Before we got married and moved up to Maine, Joanna's stuff was stored at the home of her dad, Meyrick, and his wife, Donna. In the move, we somehow ended up with a few throw pillows, which have spent the last six years moving from chair-to-chair-to-couch in our living room. It is now time for them to go home.

I placed them in the mail today to Donna. Honestly, I'm not even sure if she knew we had them, but I'm sure she'll find the perfect place for them in her house.

Looking around, there are a number of other things here that will eventually be RETURNED to their rightful owners. Whether they want them or not!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, throw pillows. I must admit that I love them but I can NEVER find a good place to put them. Good choice for downsizing.
    I bet getting rid of all this clutter is having a positive effect on your feng shui.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number of pillows around here is absolutely astounding. My feng shui hasn't been seen in years... it's buried under throw pillows.

    ReplyDelete