Friday, February 5, 2010

That sinking feeling

2/5/10 Bunch of stuff under sink, trashed, recycled, or consumed

Is there a plumber in the house?

Not here, but I'm doing the best I can. The past week has included some furnace and water issues, which have now led to dishwasher problems. Ugh.

Never one to hire someone to do a job right when I can take five times longer doing it poorly myself, I'm attempting to correct all issues. Wish me luck.

All do-it-yourself projects, however, are also an opportunity for downsizing. This one led me beneath the kitchen sink, where few people dare to venture. An hour later and I had downsized a dozen of the items under there, cutting the clutter nearly in half.

Hey, I may not fix the dishwasher, but that sink area is lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment