Monday, December 28, 2009

Cup (down)size

12/28/09 Several bras, given away

Joanna insisted that this was a legitimate downsize, even though I never actually wore any of the bras we gave away (at least, as far as I'm willing to admit). They belonged to Joanna, but she said it was time for them to go.

As our Good Old Fashioned Family Christmas came to a close, we presented them as a final gift to one of our beloved family members, my sister-in-law's fluffy white dog.

Don't be misled, Izzy is seven pounds of pure terror. She has -- I'm not making this up -- a rap sheet with Boston Animal Control. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

To protect ourselves, we do what we can to keep her placated with her preferred playthings. Which include women's undergarments.

Who knew she and I had so much in common?

No comments:

Post a Comment